Best links of the week from 27th April to 3rd May
- What is glue code? at Wikipedia.
- What is the dangling else problem? At Wikipedia.
- The DevOps for ML Manifesto.
- All recordings for papers and workshops at ICLR 2020.
- How To Track Coronavirus In Your Country with Python by Lazar Gugleta at Towards Data Science.
- Join DVC for Google Season of Docs 2020 at DVC Blog.
- How COVID-19 is changing Data Science Workflows by Dean Pleban at Towards Data Science.
- Juros, taxas de crescimento e aproximações at Something Random.
- DVC 3 Years 🎉 and 1.0 Pre-release 🚀 at DVC Blog.
- Ph.D. studentship in AI-based smart energy at the University of Lincoln.
- Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Liverpool.
- Ph.D. position in Differential and Probabilistic Programming at Utrecht University.
- Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Computer Science at the University of Surrey.
- A postdoctoral position focused on self-supervised learning from child headcam videos at NYU.
- Researcher Position in Reducing Vulnerability Regarding (Healthcare) Robotics at the University of Oslo.
- Ph.D. and postdoctoral positions in Multi-Modal Data Mining Methods at Simula.
- Data Engineer/DevOps Pleno/Senior at Birdie.
- Senior Data Engineer at PlayKids.
- Data Scientist at LexisNexis.
- Data Scientist Specialist at Bayer.
- Data Analytics Consultant at Afiniti.
- Cientista de dados at BridgeYou.
- Data Visualization Pleno at Caderno Nacional.
- Data Scientist at GeekHunter.
The next opportunities are reserved for readers registered in the newsletter. By having registered, you will receive updates on the posts in the blog!