Best links of the week from November 12nd to December 7th.
- Baldwin Effect at Wikipedia.
- Principal Component Analysis in 3 Steps by Sebastian Raschka at his website.
- Baffled by Covariance vs. Correlation? You’re Not Alone by Srishti Saha at builtin.
- Chi-Square Test of Independence in R at STHDA.
- Dealing with Model Assumption Violations.
- Accepted papers in the “Causal Inference & Machine Learning: Why now?” workshop at NeurIPS 2021.
- Visualising Bayes Theorem at Prakhar S‘s Medium.
- Visualising Conditional Probability at Prakhar S‘s Medium.
- Linear Regression Explained by Jason Wong at Towards Data Science.
- Holy grail for understanding all the Assumptions of Linear Regression by Juhi Ramzai at Geek Culture.
- What’s the difference between Maximum Likelihood Estimation (MLE) and Maximum A Posteriori (MAP)? at T Z J Y‘s Medium.
- A/B Testing, explained by Benedict Neo at bitgrit.
- Analista Serviços Compartilhados Sistema e Projetos Sênior at AngloAmerican.
- Head of Data at Zak.
- Analytics Engineer Jr/Pl at Zak.
- Pessoa Engenheira de Dados at Zak.
- Python Developer – Brazil (Remote) at zyte.
- Engenheiro de Dados Pleno at Santander.
- Data Scientist – Advanced Analytics Senior at Santander.
- Senior Data Engineer at sinch.
- Cientista de Dados Sr at fiinch.
- Pessoa Analista de Dados [Pleno/Sênior] at Warren.
- Analytics Engineer at Afterverse.
- Pessoa Cientista de Dados II (Delivery) at RocketMat.
- Data Architect (Remoto) at Clicksign.
- Data Scientist (Remoto) at Clicksign.
- Data Engineer at Kenzie Academy Brasil.
- Data Engineering Developer – Pleno (Remote First) at Payface.
- Pessoa Engenheira de Dados at Octadesk.
- Cientista de Dados Júnior at Edujob.
- Analista de BI II ( Ads e Monetização) at Spacesheep.
- Engenharia de Dados III at Spacesheep.