Reading Time: 2 minutes
Best links of the week from 6th January to 12th January
I’m on vacations so don’t expect a lot of links in the following releases 🙂
- Universal approximation theorem at Wikipedia.
- No free lunch theorem at Wikipedia.
- What’s Lost When Research Is Driven Primarily by Funding at Scientific American.
- How the Internet Travels Across Oceans at the New York Times.
- Huawei’s Linux Distribution openEuler is Available Now! at It’s FOSS.
- The Unstoppable Rise of Sci-Hub: How does a new generation of researchers perceive Sci-Hub? at LSE Impact Blog.