Best links of the week #5
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Best links of the week from 4th February to 10th February.
- Como controlar o braço de outra pessoa com o poder da sua mente? at UOL.
- vidente is an R package I am currently writing to parse and analyze data from the Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program, which covers over 1/3 of the US population on cancer incidence and survival.
- Ciência de Dados com R is a book on Data Science using R at Instituto Brasileiro de Pesquisa e Análise de Dados.
- Data Science & Machine Learning Course at Ivanovitch Silva’s GitHub repository.
- A receita dos candidatos a deputado federal em 2018 at Nexo Jornal.
- AI 100: The Artificial Intelligence Startups Redefining Industries at CB Insights.
- The open-source and crowd sourced conference website.
- Ranking of IT conferences.
- Trânsito no Brasil, o que mudou em 10 anos? – Parte 4 at Ramon Nogueira’s LinkedIn profile.
- Introdução de Álgebra Linear para Data Science at Data Hackers’ blog.
- Por que eu odeio dashboards at Data Hackers’ blog.
- lifelogging, um estilo de vida at o eu analítico.
- On the Interpretation of do(x) at Judea Pearl’s FTP (probably to be published in a peer reviewed journal soon).
- Impact of preexisting dengue immunity on Zika virus emergence in a dengue endemic region at Science.
- Causal and Counterfactual Inference at Judea Pearl’s FTP.
- A note on oxygen, matches and fires at Judea Pearl’s FTP.
- The Seven Tools of Causal Inference with Reflections on Machine Learning at Judea Pearl’s FTP.
- On the utility of causal diagrams in modeling attrition: a practical example at Judea Pearl’s FTP.
- Generalizing Experimental Findings at Judea Pearl’s FTP.
- A note on “Generalization of Study Results” at Judea Pearl’s FTP.
- Hidden Technical Debt in Machine Learning Systems at Electronic Proceedings of the Neural Information Processing Systems Conference