Best links of the week #69
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Best links of the week from 11th May to 17th May
- May ’20 DVC❤️Heartbeat at DVC Blog.
- Isotonic Regression is THE Coolest Machine-Learning Model You Might Not Have Heard Of by Emmett Boudreau at Towards Data Science.
- Econometrics 101 for data scientists by Mahbubul Alam at Towards Data Science.
- Panel data regression: a powerful time series modeling technique by Mahbubul Alam at Towards Data Science.
- Detecting stationarity in time series data by Shay Palachy at KDnuggets.
- Postdoctoral position in “Cognition for safety and ergonomics for human-robot interaction in manufacturing workspaces” at IIT.
- Postdoctoral Position in Statistics at UC Davis.
- Ph.D. position in deep learning for natural language processing at Université Sorbonne Paris Nord.
- Two Ph.D. positions (4 years, full salary) on Computing in Nonlinear Dynamical Media at the University of Groningen.
- Research Scientist (Reinforcement Learning) at Sony AI.
- Senior Research Scientist (Reinforcement Learning) at Sony AI.
- Senior Research Scientist (Robotics, CV) at Sony AI.
- Senior Robotics Engineer at Sony AI.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow opportunity in Deep Learning for Visual Tracking and Re-Identification from UAV at the University of Udine.
- PhD student position on Model Interpretation for Deep Neural Networks at the University of Antwerp.
- 6 PhD positions on Computer Vision at the Italian Institute of Technology.
- Postdoc on weakly supervised learning at RIKEN-AIP.
- Postdoctoral Researcher Position in multimodal visual surveillance at Aarhus University.
- Professor of Biomedical Imaging at the University of Copenhagen.
- Ph.D. fellowship in machine learning methods within emergency medicine at Lund University.