Best links of the week #1
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Best links of the week from 7th January to 13th January.
- Price’s Law: Why Only A Few People Generate Half Of The Results at Darius Foroux’s blog.
- Why every data scientist shall read “The Book of Why” by Judea Pearl at Towards Data Science.
- Understanding Purposive Sampling at ThoughtCo., which is a non-probability sampling, as opposed to random sampling. More about it here at Research Methodology.
- Why it’s time to publish research “failures” at Elsevier Connect.
- If your journal still uses “statistical significance” in 2017, retire your statistical consultant at Miguel Hernán’s Twitter feed.
- Todos os filmes originais Netflix, classificados do pior ao melhor at Revista Bula.
- Links of the Week at Marcus Nunes’ blog, from where I took the idea to start my links of the week.
- ML IS NOT SORCERY: UNDERSTANDABLE MACHINE LEARNING FEATURES WITH DEEP HAAR SCATTERING NETWORKS at Fernando Fernandes’ blog.