Best links of the week #23
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Best links of the week from 10th June to 16th June
- Dataset with 81 variables on brazilian municipalities at Kaggle.
- Cientista russo pretende criar mais bebês modificados geneticamente at El País.
- A última coca-cola do deserto at Nossa Ciência.
- dplyr::case_when at R Documentation.
- Drawing Survival Curves Using ggplot2 at survminer references.
- A Simple Guide to Entropy-Based Discretization at Natalie Meurer’s Blog.
- Creating plots in R using ggplot2 – Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 at Standard error, learnings and projects in data science.
- Analysing reddit data – part 1, 2, 3 and 4 at Standard error, learnings and projects in data science.
- Remove grid and background from plot (ggplot2) at Felix Yanhui Fan’s Blog.
- Survival analysis in R here and here at Felix Yanhui Fan’s Blog.
- Stacking multiple plots vertically with the same X axis but different Y axes at Felix Yanhui Fan’s Blog.
- Tutorial on ggplot part 1, 2, 3 and 4 at Felix Yanhui Fan’s Blog.
- A crash course in reproducible research in R at Standard error, learnings and projects in data science.
- How to Make a Data Science Project with Kaggle (AI Adventures) at Google Cloud Platform YouTube channel.
- A vida que vale a pena ser vivida by Clóvis de Barros Filho at Fenacor YouTube channel.
- Analista de Dados (Foco em Eng. de Dados) at Inside Sales.
- Data Scientist at Poatek.
- Analista de Business Intelligence at RADAR Profissional.
- Analista de Dados Pleno at Yandeh/Alpe.
- Analista de Sistemas Jr at Triad Systems.
- Analista de migração de dados at Sinergia Gestão de Pessoas.
- Estágio – BIG Data/Analytics at RedFox Soluções Digitais.
- Data Scientist at docket.