Best links of the week from 9th September to 15th September
- Apple announces three groundbreaking health studies at Apple.com.
- MACHINE LEARNING: An online comic from Google AI.
- Discoveries from Canada’s largest health data collection project point to huge potential for precision medicine to be used with targeted policies at Policy Options Politiques.
- Meta-analysis course (in R) by Thomas Pollet (Northumbria University).
- An AI system identified a potential new drug in just 46 days at MIT Technology Review.
- How big data can save lives at Berkeley Public Health.
- MIT Moral Machine.
- Prêmio distribui €1 milhão para projetos inovadores em saúde no Brasil at Eurofarma.
- Material do Workshop em R (UFRN) at Marcus Nunes’s GitHub.
- The Problem With Machine Learning In Healthcare by SeattleDataGuy at Towards Data Science.
- How To Develop A Successful Healthcare Analytics Product by SeattleDataGuy at Towards Data Science.
- “When will I ever need Pythagoras?” — an honest response by Junaid Mubeen at QED.
- How to Write Clearly If You Are an Intuitive Thinker by Coach Tony
at Better Humans.
- Machine Learning, AI and Beyond— What are the Limits of the Hype? at Eric Likhtiger‘s Medium.
- Are first babies more likely to be late? by Allen Downey at Towards Data Science.
- Classification and Regression Analysis with Decision Trees by Lorraine Li at Towards Data Science.
- 30 Helpful Python Snippets That You Can Learn in 30 Seconds or Less by Fatos Morina at Towards Data Science.
- Top 7 Data Science Courses on GitHub by Fatos Morina at Towards Data Science.
- What the Hell is a Neural Network? A 5 Minute Primer for Non-Engineers by Charlie Lambropoulos at Scrum Launch.
- LGPD Series: The Retail Scenario (Portuguese and English version in the link) at Patricia Peck Pinheiro’s Linkedin.
- Série LGPD: o cenário na Saúde at Patricia Peck Pinheiro’s Linkedin.
- Machine Learning: the Myth of Titanic at Julie Yin‘s Medium.
- Revistas científicas em Healthdata e Machine Learning at Healthdata.ml‘s Medium.
- Assistant Professor of Statistics at the University of California Davis.
- Tenured/Tenure-Track Professor, Department of Statistics & Data Sciences at the University of Texas and Austin.
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Machine Learning and Computer Vision at BROAD Institute.
- Ph.D. Opportunity in Theory and practice of interpreting machine learning models at the Brain and Data Science Group (Universitätsmedizin Berlin).
- Estágiário em Dados (Analytics) at Quod.
- Senior Research Associate opportunity in New Approaches to Bayesian Data Science at the University of Bristol.
- Two Ph.D. opportunities in Ethical use of AI at Tamperi University.
- Postdoctoral opportunity in on AI, Machine Learning and Control Methods for Navigation of Electric Vehicles at the Chalmers University of Technology and the University of Gothenburg.
- Cientista de Dados at vert.
- Administrador de Dados at Mirante Tecnologia.
- Analista de BI (Trust and Safety) at Elo7.
- Senior Mobile Engineer at SumUp.
- Data Engineer – Pleno at Oncase.
- Data Engineer – Sênior at Oncase.
- Cientista de Dados – Pleno at Oncase.
- Cientista de Dados at hotmart.
- Analista de Dados at hotmart.
- Engenheiro/Cientista de Dados at supero.
- Engenharia de dados (Estágio) at Bwtech.
- Engenheiro de Dados SR at Kroton.
- Market Research Analyst & Interviewer (consultant / per project) at Euromonitor International.
- Cientista de Dados (Junior, Pleno e Sênior) at Inovation IT Premium Outsourcing .
- Senior Data Scientist (m/f) at Kreditech.
- Ph.D. opportunity in Open Deep Learning toolkit for Robotics at the Aarhus University.
- Several positions at the Institute of Cancer Research.