Skip to content
Reading time: 3 minutes
Best links of the week from 4th November to 10th November
- Amazon makes its second digital health acquisition with Health Navigator at Mobi Health News.
- Metasyntactic variable at Wikipedia.
- Statistical Relationship: Definition, Examples at Statistics How To.
- ggtext at Claus Wilke‘s GitHub.
- Plot Ridge coefficients as a function of the regularization at Scikit-Learn website.
- IBM pede regulamentação para reconhecimento facial at Olhar Digital.
- Indiferença à verdade na era dos totalitarismos customizados at Revista Questão de Ciência.
- Google lança aplicativos para ajudar a passar menos tempo no celular at TechTudo.
- Laura: a inteligência artificial que já salvou 12 mil vidas no Brasil at Endeavor.
- Por que o novo filme do ‘Exterminador do Futuro’ está irritando pesquisadores de inteligência artificial at BBC Brasil.
- Esta empresa criou uma inteligência artificial que funciona como a humana at Época Negócios.
- Where did the least-square come from? by Tirthajyoti Sarkar at Towards Data Science.
- Introducing Model Bias and Variance by Peter Grant at Towards Data Science.
- Linear Regression — Detailed View by Saishruthi Swaminathan at Towards Data Science.
- Simple and Multiple Linear Regression in Python by Adi Bronshtein at Towards Data Science.
- Generalized Linear Models in R, Part 1: Calculating Predicted Probability in Binary Logistic Regression at The Analysis Factor.
- Generalized Linear Models in R, Part 2: Understanding Model Fit in Logistic Regression Output at The Analysis Factor.
- Generalized Linear Models in R, Part 3: Plotting Predicted Probabilities at The Analysis Factor.
- Generalized Linear Models (GLMs) in R, Part 4: Options, Link Functions, and Interpretation at The Analysis Factor.
- PRACTICAL MACHINE LEARNING: RIDGE REGRESSION VS. LASSO at Coding Startups.
- Regularization: Ridge, Lasso and Elastic Net by Michał Oleszak at DataCamp Community Tutorials.
- Regularization: the path to bias-variance trade-off by HAFEEZ JIMOH at Towards Data Science.
- The Difference Between Logistic and Probit Regression at The Analysis Factor.
- Five Extensions of the General Linear Model at The Analysis Factor.
- How to break regression by Solomon Messing at Decoded / Pew Research Center.
- How to create confounders with regression: a lesson from causal inference by Ben Ogorek at R-Bloggers (or in his blog at Anything But R-Bitrary.
- Three ways to call C/C++ from R at Anything But R-Bitrary.
- Random regression coefficients using lme4 at Anything But R-Bitrary.
- Machine Learning Fundamentals: Cross-Validation at StatQuest with Josh Starmer.
- How to Calculate R Squared Using Regression Analysis at statisticsfun,
- Regularization Part 1: Ridge Regression at StatQuest with Josh Starmer.
- Regularization Part 2: Lasso Regression at StatQuest with Josh Starmer.
- Regularization Part 3: Elastic Net Regression at StatQuest with Josh Starmer.
- Fundamentos de Aprendizagem de Máquina: Viés e Variância at StatQuest with Josh Starmer.
- Casual Inference: Talking Target Trials with Miguel Hernan | Episode 01 at Casual Inference Podcast.
- Research Chair in Computer Science at Concordia University.
- Senior Research Associate in High-Dimensional Longitudinal Methods at Lancaster University.
- 2 Postdoctoral research opportunities in Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning and Probabilistic Modelling at the University of Helsinki.
- Research Associate Position in Probabilistic Modelling for Low-Cost Air Pollution Monitoring at the University of Sheffield.
- Assistant Professor in Human-Computer Interaction and Music at the New York University.
- Research Associate Position in Learning Agents and Robots at RISE.
- Cientista de Dados (Sênior) at Gupy Tech.
- Enterprise Data Engineer at 10x GENOMICS.
- Tenure-track positions in Statistics at Wake Forest University.
- Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Data Science at the University of Kentucky.
- Two Tenure track positions in Mathematical Statistics as Assistant/Associate professor at University of Amsterdam.
- Data Engineer at ENGIE Cofely France.
- Data Scientist at Fujitsu France.
- CDI – Data engineer – Python at HireFirst.
- Data Engineer at Contentsquare.
In order to see the full list of opportunities (30+), you have to register for the newsletter. By doing this, you will receive updates on the posts in the blog!