Best links of the week #48
Reading Time: 4 minutes
Best links of the week from 2nd December to 8th December
- What can you expect at NeurIPS 2019? at PacktPub.
- NeurIPS 2019 Livestream.
- Is it worth attending NeurIPS if you’re not an academic?
- Colliders in Epidemiology: an educational interactive web application.
- Treinamento técnico em Bioinformática com bolsa da FAPESP at Agência FAPESP.
- Properties of the OLS estimator at StatLect.
- NIPS 2017: 1st day at Dmytro Mishkin‘s Medium.
- NIPS 2017, Day 4 (orals + symposium) at Dmytro Mishkin‘s Medium.
- Nine things I wish I had known the first time I came to NIPS at Jennifer Wortman Vaughan‘s Medium (Some extra comments on this post here).
- Preparing for NeurIPS at Keren Gu‘s Medium.
- How to NeurIPS at Jade Abbott‘s Medium.
- How to analyze a research paper at Jade Abbott‘s Medium.
- NeurIPS 2018 Through the Eyes of First-Timers at Synced Review.
- NeurIPS: A Beginner’s Guide at Max Marion‘s website.
- Regressão Linear at Natan Anael‘s Medium.
- Beware the Propensity Score: It’s a Collider at Fernando Martel García’s GitHub.
- Remarks on Chen and Pearl on causality in econometrics textbooks at Chris Auld’s Blog.
- Origin of Markov chains at Khan Academy Labs’s YouTube channel.
- OpenAI Plays Hide and Seek…and Breaks The Game! at Two Minute Papers’s YouTube channel.
- Artificial Intelligence Debate – Yann LeCun vs. Gary Marcus – Does AI Need More Innate Machinery? at The Artificial Intelligence Channel on YouTube. I wrote a Twitter thread here commenting on the debate.
- Quantitative Bias Analysis with Matt Fox at Casual Inference Podcast.
- Você confiaria num “Robô Juiz”? at Spin de Notícias.
- Research Scientist – Machine Learning for Autonomous Driving Behavior at Bosch.
- Research Engineer – Machine Learning for Autonomous Driving Behavior at Bosch.
- Research Intern in Machine Learning at Bosch.
- 8 Ph.D. fellowships at Institut Curie.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Machine Learning at Université de Montreal.
- Ph.D. and Postdoctoral opportunities in Recurrent Neural Networks and Related Machines That Learn Algorithms at Swiss AI Lab IDSIA.
- Research position in Natural Language Processing / Machine Learning at INESCTEC.
- Research position in Machine Learning at INESCTEC.
- Four Postdoctoral Research Assistant position in AI for Healthcare at the University of Oxford.
- Two Senior Research Associate in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Oxford.
- Two Research Scientist in AI for Healthcare at the University of Oxford.
- 50+ opportunities in Engineering, Information Technology and Research at ACT.
- Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow in Machine Learning For Autonomous Robot at UCL.
- Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow in Machine Learning for Climate Science at UCL.
- Postdoctoral fellowship in fairness aware artificial intelligence, federated learning, dynamic sequence data modeling, and recommendation at the University of Arkansas.
The next opportunities (30+) are reserved for readers registered in the newsletter. By having registered, you will receive updates on the posts in the blog!