Best links of the week #53
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Best links of the week from 20th January to 26th January
- Anscombe’s quartet at Wikipedia.
- Robust regression at Wikipedia.
- Generalized linear model at Wikipedia.
- Same Stats, Different Graphs: Generating Datasets with Varied Appearance and Identical Statistics through Simulated Annealing at Autodesk Research.
- Technologies to watch in 2020 at Nature.
- The value of owning more books than you can read at BIG THINK.
- Brazil is emerging as a world-class AI innovation hub at Venture Beat.
- How Brazil eliminated overpriced procurement with data at GovInsider.
- Inteligência artificial disparou avisos sobre Coronavírus at Tecmundo.
- DEVS BRASIL 2020 – A INSEGURANÇA E A SOBRECARGA ENCONTRADAS POR DEVS ENTRANDO NO MERCADO DE TECNOLOGIA.
- EMPRESAS LIGADAS A POLÍTICOS ELEITOS DEVEM R$ 2,8 BILHÕES AO GOVERNO FEDERAL at Nucleo.
- A indústria da música é viciada em dados – e as novas leis podem mandá-la para reabilitação at Privacy Tech.
- Causal Data Science by Elias Bareinboim at CausalAI Lab‘s YouTube channel.
- DeepFake Detector AIs Are Good Too! at Two Minute Papers‘s YouTube channel.
- Do Cause and Effect Really Exist? (Big Picture Ep. 2/5) at minutephysics’ YouTube channel.
- Prevendo doações de sangue by Prof. Vinícius Galvão at EstaTiDados’ YouTube Channel.
- Senior NLP/ML Researcher at Priberam Labs.
- Research Scientist in ML/NLP at Priberam Labs.
- Software Engineer (NLP / Search) at Priberam Labs.
- Software Engineer (Backend / Natural Language Technologies) at Priberam Labs.
- Research Internships at Priberam Labs.
- Many Ph.D. and Postdoctoral opportunities in Artificial Intelligence at the Image and Signal Processing (ISP) group at Universitat de València.
- Internships in Model Efficiency Team at Qualcomm AI Research.
- Postdoctoral opportunity (3 years) in Deep Learning for poverty prediction from satellite images at FRB – CESAB.
- Ph.D. opportunity in Unsupervised Outlier Detection for High-dimensional Data at the University of Bath.
- Research Scientist in Unmanned & Autonomous Systems at Metron Inc.
- Postdoctoral opportunity in Machine Learning / Genomics at Central European Institute of Technology.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer (Assistant/Associate Professor) position(s) in Machine Learning and Robotics at EEE Imperial College London.
- 30 Fully funded PhD positions (4 years) in Machine Learning at ML-Labs (UCD).
- Cientista de Dados at Icon Talent.
- Data Scientist at Kunumi.
The next opportunities (20+) are reserved for readers registered in the newsletter. By having registered, you will receive updates on the posts in the blog!