Best links of the week #54
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Best links of the week from 27th January to 2nd February
- NeurIPS 2019 Too Big at the Gradient Pub.
- AI effect at Wikipedia.
- Num fim de semana, programadores tchecos criaram um site de graça pelo qual ministro planejava gastar 16 milhões de euros at Sul21.
- Com big data, político de centro corre risco de sumir, afirma especialista at Folha de São Paulo.
- NeurIPS 2019 Stats at Diego Charrez‘s Medium.
- What we learned from NeurIPS 2019 data at NeurIPS Conf‘s Medium.
- Google’s Data Science Interview Brain Teasers at Terence Shin‘s Medium.
- Web scraping is now legal at Tom Waterman‘s Medium.
- Key trends from NeurIPS 2019 at Chip Huyen’s Blog.
- Six things I always google when using ggplot2 at Isabella Velásquez’s Blog.
- The Price of Code Golf at Amador Pahim’s Blog.
- Opportunity for visiting researchers in Health Economics, Applied Econometry, Public Health, Epidemiology, and Demography at IEPS.
- Postdoctoral opportunity in closed-loop control primitives in big data systems at the University of Glasgow.
- Ph.D. fellowship on Model Interpretation for Deep Neural Networks at the University of Antwerp and Ghent University.
- AI/ML Engineer (NLP) at GSK.
- AI/ML Engineer (Knowledge Graph) at GSK.
- 2 Lectureships in Machine Learning and Computer Vision at University of Cambridge.
- Deep Learning for Visual Tracking and Re-Identification from UAV at the University of Udine.
- Several Ph.D. / Postdoctoral opportunities at ADAPT Centre.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Machine Learning (Multiple positions) at the University of Melbourne.
- Call for Ph.D. or PostDoctoral Researcher to Develop Data Mining Methods for Personalized Cancer Screening at SimulaMet, Cancer Registry of Norway, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), and Karolinska University Hospital.
- Multiple Openings (Ph.D. student/Postdoctoral Researcher) on Multi-Modal Data Mining Methods for Omics Data Fusion at Simula Metropolitan Center for Digital Engineering (SimulaMet), University of Copenhagen, University of Amsterdam and COPSAC (Danish Pediatric Asthma Centre, Copenhagen).
- Data Strategy and Data Operations Intern at iClinic.
- Data Scientist at Mutual.
- Product Owner – Pleno at iClinic.
- Several opportunities at Sympla.
The next opportunities are reserved for readers registered in the newsletter. By having registered, you will receive updates on the posts in the blog!