Best links of the week from 10th February to 16th February
- Samsung deve anunciar “teclado invisível” com IA nesta semana at InfoMoney.
- Poster with all the RNA sequencing methods at Illumina.
- Poster with all the sequencing methods at Illumina.
- Hidden Computational Power Found in the Arms of Neurons at QuantaMagazine.
- Petition to allow remote paper & poster presentations at scientific conferences.
- Why People Quit Their Jobs at Harvard Business Review.
- ICML Introduction to Bandits: Algorithms and Theory.
- 3000 Free medical images to illustrate your publications and Powerpoint presentations at smart servier medical art.
- Genomics Education Programme (Pictures on Genomics)
- Create Professional Science Figures in Minutes at BioRender.
- Interview with Prof. Clark Glymour at 3AM.
- Por que acredito que no Brasil estamos entrando em uma bolha de Data Science? at Flávio Clésio’s Blog.
- Multiple Inheritance and Linearization at Amador Pahim’s Blog.
- My bet on causal reinforcement learning by Robert Osazuwa Ness at Towards Data Science.
- Is Causation Scientific? at David Kinney’s Blog.
- Why Random Forests can’t predict trends and how to overcome this problem? by Aman Arora at Data Driven Investor.
- What are Random Forests and how do they really work? at Aman Arora’s Medium.
- AI DEBATE : Yoshua Bengio | Gary Marcus at Montreal.AI‘s YouTube channel.
- Causal Inference in Data Science From Prediction to Causation by Amit Sharma at Data Council YouTube channel.
- Algorithms: Memoization and Dynamic Programming at HackerRank YouTube channel.
- Senior Data Analyst at MGinfo.
- Professor in Data Science at FGV.
- Data Scientist at Kunumi.
- Senior Data Analyst at QuintoAndar.
- Analista Pleno de Risco at iFood.
- Professor (Chair) in AI & Robotics at LIP6 and ISIR, Sorbonne University.
- Research Professor (W2/Associate Level) of Data Science and Machine Learning at Tübingen University.
- Postdoctoral position in Data Science at SISSA.
- Research Associate / Postdoctoral position in machine learning and knowledge representation at the University of Edinburgh.
- Postdoctoral position in ML/Stats at the University of Chicago.
- Researcher position in Computer Vision/Image Processing/Deep-Learning at RISE.
- Especialista Data Intelligence at Ogilvy Brasil.
- Data Architect, Data Lake & Analytics at Amazon.
- Engenharia de Dados [Pleno] at DataSprints.
- Engenharia de Dados [Sênior] at DataSprints.
The next opportunities (5+) are reserved for readers registered in the newsletter. By having registered, you will receive updates on the posts in the blog!