Best links of the week from 24th February to 1st March
- Architects of Intelligence: The truth about AI from the people building it (Interview with Judea Pearl).
- Git Command Explorer.
- Git Cheat Sheet by Git Tower.
- Asymptotic normality and Central Limit Theorem at Stack Exchange (Mathematics).
- Asymptotic theory (statistics) at Wikipedia.
- Get Started with DVC at DVC.
- Introduction to Data Version Control(DVC) by Kurian Benoy at Kaggle.
- The most important formula in data science was first used to prove the existence of God at QUARTZ.
- Difference between R MarkDown and R NoteBook at Stack Overflow.
- A group of ex-NSA and Amazon engineers are building a ‘GitHub for data’ at TechCrunch.
- A saga do herói… ou melhor, do software! by Bruna Diirr at Portal Deviante.
- A saga do herói… Ou melhor, do software! – Capítulo 1: Levantamento de requisitos by Bruna Diirr at Portal Deviante.
- A saga do herói… Ou melhor, do software! – Capítulo 2: Análise by Bruna Diirr at Portal Deviante.
- Processos de software by Bruna Diirr at Portal Deviante.
- Somos todos conscientes? O alvorecer da consciência com a destruição da mente bicameral by Felipe Novaes at Portal Deviante.
- Atacando a ciência, por lucro ou diversão: as armas mais comuns at Revista Questão de Ciência.
- The Causal Analysis of Cannibalization in Online Products by Xuan Yin and Ercan Yildiz at Code as Craft.
- R code and reproducible model development with DVC at DVC Blog.
- Best practices of orchestrating Python and R code in ML projects at DVC Blog.
- Using DVC to create an efficient version control system for data projects by Basile Guerrapin at Qonto Engineering,
- Why Applied Machine Learning Is Hard at Machine Learning Mastery.
- Machine learning model and dataset versioning practices by Dmitry Petrov at PyCon 2019 Youtube channel.
- Cientista de Dados at PEBMED.
- Cientista de Dados / Engenheiro de Dados at Sympla.
- Data Scientist at Trio.
- Analista de BI (Pleno) at Data Sprints.
- Engenharia de Dados (Pleno/Sênior) at Data Sprints.
- Ph.D. position in scalable optimization for machine learning at KTH.
- Multiple (1, 2, 3 and 4) Ph.D. Positions in the Machine Learning group at The University of Sheffield.
- Ph.D. positions in Machine Reasoning and Learning at Örebro University.
- Ph.D. position in Data-Driven (Bayesian) Optimization for Problems with Dynamic Resource Constraints at the University of Manchester.
- Ph.D. position interactive collaborative constrained clustering for remote sensing time series analysis at Université de Strasbourg.
- Four Ph.D. positions at UAM.
- Analista de Business Intelligence at Inlog.
- Cientista de Dados at Propz.
- Scrum Master DS at Propz.
- Pessoa Engenheira de DevOps AWS at Méliuz.
The next opportunities (15+) are reserved for readers registered in the newsletter. By having registered, you will receive updates on the posts in the blog!