Best links of the week from 9th March to 15th March
- Testes Diagnósticos (Bioestatística) at Prof. Dr. Enrico Colosimo personal website.
- Bayes’ Rule for Clinicians: An Introduction published in Frontiers in Psychology.
- Zencastr: High fidelity podcasting.
- Do you (want to) use RAIS, the Brazilian matched employer-employee dataset? Let me save you some months of painful data cleaning work.
- Extrator de dados históricos do coronavírus no Brasil.
- Projetos com dados abertos no Github.
- Quer acessar dados do INEP, mas não sabe como?
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics.
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19).
- Modeling COVID-19 Spread vs Healthcare Capacity.
- Tech4Covid19: em 48 horas, 600 portugueses juntaram-se para criar 12 ferramentas contra o coronavírus.
- slide transitions for xaringan.
- What Great Data Analysts Do — and Why Every Organization Needs Them at Harvard Business Review.
- Why not to use two axes, and what to use instead at Chartable.
- #FlattenTheCurve at Chartable.
- 17 responsible live visualizations about the coronavirus, for you to use at Chartable.
- It is not the number of cases and deaths that matters. It is their growth rate that matters at Max Roser’s Twitter.
- Turning Vim Into An R IDE by Kade Killary at freeCodeCamp.
- 10 essential Vim plugins for 2018 at Alex Hunt’s Medium.
- Data-Driven? Think again by Cassie Kozyrkov at Hacker Noon.
- Don’t waste your time on statistics by Cassie Kozyrkov at Towards Data Science.
- Statistics for people in a hurry by Cassie Kozyrkov at Towards Data Science.
- Explaining p-values with puppies by Cassie Kozyrkov at Hacker Noon.
- Exercício 12 – Probabilidade – falso positivo e falso negativo (Resolução – VUNESP) at Professor Guru’s YouTube channel.
- #25 – Exemplo 18 – Árvore de Probabilidades at Professor Guru’s YouTube channel.
- #27 – Exemplo 20 – Árvore de Probabilidades para eventos independentes at Professor Guru’s YouTube channel.
- Exercício 32 – árvore de probabilidades at Professor Guru’s YouTube channel.
- Exercício 51 – Probabilidade – eventos dependentes – árvore de probabilidades | Resolução at Professor Guru’s YouTube channel.
- Exercício 52 – Probabilidade – eventos dependentes – árvore de probabilidades | Resolução at Professor Guru’s YouTube channel.
- Exercício 06 – Probabilidade de faltar dinheiro | Distribuição Normal at Professor Guru’s YouTube channel.
- Ph.D. Scholarship in Computer and Systems Sciences AI in Education at Stockholm University.
- Research Associate/Software Developer Position (Computer Vision) at RISE UP.
- Research Faculty (open-world learning for object classification and detection) at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
- Research Fellow in Natural Language Processing at the University of Melbourne.
- Fairness and Bias in Natural Language Processing – Graduate Research Expression of Interest at the University of Melbourne.
- 2 Ph.D. scholarships in the area of Bias in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Pisa.
- Ph.D. scholarships in Data Science and Systems Complexity at the University of Groningen.
- 2 Open Positions for Early-Stage Researchers Pursuing PhDs in the Area of Artificial Intelligence without Bias at the University fo Southampton.
- Professorship in Tracking e re-identification of persons for reconfiguration of a fleet of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles at l’Università Degli Studi di Udine.
- Senior NLP Scientist at Amazon.
- Research Assistant/Associate in Stochastic Modelling of Urban Structures at the University of Cambridge.
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Deep Learning for Time Series at ETH Zürich.
- Ph.D. fellowship (Integrating remote sensing and civil engineering for intelligent infrastructure monitoring) at the University of Cambridge.
- Data Engineer at Catho.
- Analista de Business Intelligence at Colab.
The next opportunities (5+) are reserved for readers registered in the newsletter. By having registered, you will receive updates on the posts in the blog!