Best links of the week from 16th March to 22nd March
- Microsoft COVID-19 Tracker.
- Auto-avaliação de Coronavírus (COVID-19).
- Comparing Corona Trajectories.
- Modeling COVID-19 Spread vs Healthcare Capacity.
- Current covid-19 situation.
- A Crash Course in Good and Bad Controls.
- An Intuitive (and Short) Explanation of Bayes’ Theorem at Better Explained.
- False Positives and False Negatives at Math Is Fun.
- Matthews correlation coefficient at the Wikipedia.
- Demythifying Matthew Correlation Coefficients (MCC) at Kaggle.
- Ten Time-Saving R Hacks by Keith McNulty at Towards Data Science.
- Para Construir Máquinas Verdadeiramente Inteligentes, Ensinar-lhes a Causa e o Efeito (Atualidade) at Elton Wade‘s Medium.
- Inteligência artificial na educação médica by Albert Bacelar at E-Health: healthtechs healthdata.
- Design Science na saúde? by fabiano filho at E-Health: healthtechs healthdata.
- SMOTE Oversampling for Imbalanced Classification with Python at Machine Learning Mastery.
- Entendendo o que é Matriz de Confusão com Python by Emanuel G de Souza at Data Hackers.
- An Initiate of the Bayesian Conspiracy at Coding Horror.
- You need to know about the Matthews Correlation Coefficient at David Lettier’s Blog.
- Matthews correlation coefficient at Software Journal at Standard Wisdom.
- Matthew’s Correlation Coefficient – How Well Does It Do? at Software Journal at Standard Wisdom.
- Confusion Matrix – Another Single Value Metric – Kappa Statistic at Software Journal at Standard Wisdom.
- Why “Accuracy” of a Classification System may be a Useless Metric? at Software Journal at Standard Wisdom.
- Comparing Kappa Statistic to the F1 measure at Software Journal at Standard Wisdom.
- Health data e o Coronavírus — Data Hackers Podcast 22.
- Importância da Estatística na Ciência de dados by Luiz Paulo Fávero at Comunidade Estatística’s YouTube channel.
- Machine Learning A Cappella – Overfitting Thriller! at Udacity YouTube channel.
- Cientista de Dados – Nível Sênior at HrSoul Hunting Relationship.
- Data Scientist at RankMyApp.
- Arquiteto de Dados at DBC.
- Analista de Big Data at CINQ.
- Data Scientist at HEMAV.
- Data Engineer at vidIQ.
- Senior Data Engineer at vidIQ.
- Data Engineer at Catho.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in ML at NIMH.
- Ph.D. studentships in Artificial Intelligence and Music (AIM) at the Queen Mary University of London.
- Two-year Postdoc in Non-equilibrium Statistical Physics at Institute for Theoretical Physics, Göttingen.
- Associate Professor of Information Engineering at the University of Oxford.
- Postdoctoral position in ML at UC Irvine, Mandt and Smyth labs.
- Ph.D. scholarship in deep learning for 3D point cloud data at the University of Copenhagen.
- Professorships in Digital Transformation at FAU (Adidas).
The next opportunities (5+) are reserved for readers registered in the newsletter. By having registered, you will receive updates on the posts in the blog!