Best links of the week from 12th October to 18th October
- Five whys by Sakichi Toyoda at Wikipedia.
- Audiobook of The Last Question (Audio in English, subtitles in Portuguese) by Isaac Asimov at Vinícius Ribeiro’s YouTube channel.
- Introdução às Séries Temporais at Prof. Victor Davila’s personal page.
- Modelos Lineares Não-Estacionários at Prof. Hedibert Lopes’ personal page.
- The intellectual vacuity of New Scientist’s evolution issue: 1. Genetic plasticity at Why Evolution is True.
- The intellectual vacuity of New Scientist’s evolution issue: 2. The supposed nonexistence of species at Why Evolution is True.
- The intellectual vacuity of New Scientist’s evolution issue: 3. The supposed importance of epigenetics in evolution at Why Evolution is True.
- Another lousy article on epigenetics, this time in the New York Review of Books at Why Evolution is True.
- Predição de séries temporais — ARIMA at Gabriel Lima Duarte’s Medium.
- Stationarity in time series analysis by Shay Palachy at Towards Data Science.
- Detecting stationarity in time series data by Shay Palachy at Towards Data Science.
- Princípios básicos para criar previsões de Séries Temporais by Leandro Rabelo at ENSINA AI.
- 5 Rules of Probability in One Picture (Cat and Dog Edition) at Data Science Central.
- Visualização de dados (Alberto Cairo) at CTRL Enter.
- Fronteiras da Pesquisa em Estatística (Carlos Cinelli) at CTRL Enter.
- Data Science Intern at Brookfield.
- Data Scientist at Ahgora Sistemas.
- Machine Learning Engineer at Blue Orange Digital.
- Cientista de dados sênior at Argo Solutions.
- Engenheiro(a) de Dados SR at MadeiraMadeira.
- Data Engineer ETL at CI&T.
- Data Analyst – People Analytics at EBANX.
- Pessoa Analista de Dados (Sênior) at Magnetis.
- Cientista de Dados at SLC Agrícola.
- Postdocs / Research Scientists on Digital and Computational Demography at MPIDR.
- Applied Scientist (IR/AI/ML/NLP) at Wizenoze.
- Software Developer-AI Trainee at Elisa Research.
- Ph.D. Fellowship in Data Mining for Health at Halmstad University.
- Research Software Engineer at the University of Glasgow.
- Computational Biologist/Data Scientist at the University of Glasgow.
- Data Scientist at the University of Glasgow.
- Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Computer Science (Robotics) at Edge Hill University.
- Researcher position in AI and conversational agents at Orange-Labs R&D.
- Research Scientist on Human Action Recognition at MINES ParisTech.
- Postdoctoral position in ML for neurodegenerative disease genetics at the New York Genome Center.
- Scientist positions in ML for neurodegenerative disease genetics at the New York Genome Center.