Best links of the week #4
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Best links of the week from 28th January to 3rd February.
- Upload your CV and get suggestions and corrections at CV Compiler.
- Regression toward the mean at Wikipedia.
- Free and open resource with Machine Learning papers, code and evaluation tables at Papers With Code.
- Machine Learning Timeline at Leandro Mineti’s GitHub.
- Vários algoritmos de Machine Learning at Arnaldo Guaberto’s GitHub.
- AN AI READING LIST — FROM PRACTICAL PRIMERS TO SCI-FI SHORT STORIES at The Verge.
- “The Book of Why” by Pearl and Mackenzie (Review) at Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science. I recommend to also read the comments. Great discussion between Pearl and Gelman.
- Handy statistical lexicon at Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science.
- The Match-Maker Paradox at Causal Analysis in Theory and Practice.
- Top 20 Bibliotecas Python para Data Science at Data Science Academy.
- Trânsito no Brasil, o que mudou em 10 anos? Parte 3 at Ramon Nogueira’s LinkedIn profile.
- The modern tragedy of fake cancer cures at STAT News.
- A “queda” de Anakin Skywalker sob o prisma do estoicismo epictetiano at SOCIENTÍFICA.
- When Genius Errs: R. A. Fisher and the Lung Cancer Controversy at American Journal of Epidemiology.
- Robust reconstruction of causal graphical models based on conditional 2-point and 3-point information at Proceedings of the 31th conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI).
- 3off2: A network reconstruction algorithm based on 2-point and 3-point information statistics at BMC Bioinformatics.
- Genetic Considerations in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss at Cold Spring Harb Perspect Med.
- Prestige drives epistemic inequality in the diffusion of scientific ideas at EPJ Data Science.
- Wild-Type p53 Promotes Cancer Metabolic Switch by Inducing PUMA-Dependent Suppression of Oxidative Phosphorylation at Cancer Cell.
- Prevalence-induced concept change in human judgmen at Science Magazine.
- Motivos para ler um texto difícil at YouTube.
- Jordan Peterson’s Ultimate Advice for Students and College Grads – STOP WASTING TIME at Motivation2Study channel on YouTube.
- Use a vida para buscar a perfeição de si mesmo at Saber Filosófico channel on YouTube.
- Redes Neurais e Machine Learning at Nerdologia’s channel on YouTube.