Best links of the week from 8th July to 14th July
- The “Rmd first” method: when projects start with documentation Sébastien Rochette’s GitHub repository.
- goodpractice: Advice on R Package Building.
- Sampling (statistics) at Wikipedia.
- Bootstrapping (statistics) at Wikipedia.
- Jackknife resampling at Wikipedia.
- Bootstrap in R by Łukasz Deryło at DataCamp Tutorials.
- How can I generate Bootstrap statistics in R? at the FAQ of the Institute for Digital Research & Education (UCLA).
- How does R handle missing values? at the FAQ of the Institute for Digital Research & Education (UCLA).
- How does R handle overlapping object names? at the FAQ of the Institute for Digital Research & Education (UCLA).
- How can I test for contrasts in R? at the FAQ of the Institute for Digital Research & Education (UCLA).
- Explaining to laypeople why bootstrapping works at Cross Validated.
- Exploring the gt package with the useR 2019 schedule at Citizen Statistician.
- RStudio Cloud in the classroom at Citizen Statistician.
- 47 New External Data Science / Machine Learning Resources and Articles at Data Science Central.
- Kaggle survey 2018: Maps of programming languages used and repartition of reproducibility issues at StatnMap.
- My 2 cents on the “R vs Python” squabble by R on Just be-cause at R-bloggers.
- A Gentle Introduction to the Bootstrap Method at Machine Learning Mastery.
- An Introduction to the Bootstrap Method by Lorna Yen at Towards Data Science.
- Bootstrapping, a resampling method at Matthew E. Clapham YouTube channel.
- Why Bootstrap? (Part 1), Bootstrap for One Mean (Part 2), General Steps to Bootstrap (Part 3), Bootstrap Confidence Intervals for a Difference in Two Means (Part 4), Bootstrap Confidence Intervals for Regression Coefficients (Part 5) and Characteristics of the Bootstrap Distribution (Part 6) at Professor Knudson YouTube channel.
- Confidence Intervals: Intro to bootstrapping proportions at apethan
- Bootstrapping and resampling Part 1, 2, 3 and 4 at
Brian Caffo‘s YouTube channel.
- Ph.D. Position in Bioinformatics: Identification of gene regulation mechanisms by integrative and massive analysis of sequencing data at INSERM.
- Several Ph.D. scholarship opportunities at the University of Trento.
- Postdoctoral researcher position in Applied Reinforcement Learning at the University of Antwerp.
- Jobs for PostDocs & Ph.D. Students at the Swiss AI Lab, IDSIA.
- Postdoctoral opportunities through the Pew Latin American Fellows at the Pew Charitable Trusts.
- Post-doctoral position fellow on automatic machine learning at the Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Director of Data Science at IDEO.
- Cientista de Dados at BRT Intelligence.
- Engenheir@ de Dados Lead at Social Miner.
- Engenheir@ de Dados SR at Social Miner.
- Programador Hadoop at Tivit.
- Cientista de Dados at B2W Digital.
- Data Engineer Specialist / Senior at Catho.
- Professor(a) plataformas Cloud at Alura.
- Analista de Big Data at Mirante Tecnologia.
- Ph.D. in Integrated Biomedical Sciences at UT Health San Antonio.
- Many Master of Science opportunities at UT Health San Antonio.
- Research Associate in Next Generation Artificial Intelligence at the University of Sheffield.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow on the project “Model Criticism in Multi-Agent Systems” at the University of Edinburgh.
- Associate Professor of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning at the University of Copenhagen.