Best links of the week from 3rd November to 21st December
This is probably the longest delay I had between two releases of my best links of the week. I hope you wall understand the difficulties I had to face in the past two months during this pandemic and for this I apologize. Have a nice read now of my best links of the past “week” :-).
- HTRI – Human Transcriptional Regulation Interaction Database.
- TcoF-DB – Database of transcription co-factors and transcription factor interactions.
- DoRothEA – A gene set resource containing signed transcription factor (TF) – target interactions.
- TRRUST – Transcriptional Regulatory Relationships Unraveled by Sentence-based Text Mining.
- Text Compare
- Blind runner completes solo 5k guided by AI.
- ‘It will change everything’: DeepMind’s AI makes gigantic leap in solving protein structures at Nature.
- Programa de Verão 2021 do Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica – LNCC.
- Curso de verão no IME-USP.
- Hubs by Mozilla.
- Uncertainty in a probability at John. D. Cook Consulting.