Best links of the week #62
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Best links of the week from 23rd March to 29th March
- Share Code from any Device.
- How Fast Does a Virus Spread? Let’s Do the Math at WIRED.
- The Promising Math Behind ‘Flattening the Curve’ at WIRED.
- SAS libera mais de 100 cursos online de análise de dados at CanalTech.
- Dashboard do Ministério da Saúde para a COVID-19.
- Dashboard do governo Frânces para a COVID-19.
- How many tests for COVID-19 are being performed around the world? at Our World in Data.
- Corona Data Scraper.
- Why the ‘gold standard’ of medical research is no longer enough at statnews.
- Coughona: Identifying Coronavirus based on cough noise.
- Graph theory suggests COVID-19 might be a ‘small world’ after all at ZDNet.
- Case control study by Timiresh Das at SlideShare.
- Healthdata e Evidências de Machine Learning na saúde by Fabiano Filho at E-Health: healthtechs e healthdata.
- Um checklist para machine learning, e nada mais que isso by Fabiano Filho at GELEIA.
- March ’20 Community Gems (DVC Tips) at DVC Blog.
- How to create a simple Coronavirus dashboard specific to your country in R at Stat and R.
- Por que ficar em casa? at DataSciBR.
- Introduction to Bayesian Decision Theory at Towards Data Science.
- Coronavírus: não nos deixemos enganar pelos nossos vieses at Fernando Malta’s LinkedIn.
- A matemática promissora por trás do ‘achatamento da curva’ at Portal Deviante.
- Introdução à Causalidade by eu 🙂 at EsTaTiDados’s YouTube channel.
- Entendendo o comportamento de uma doença at Júnior Koch’s YouTube channel.
- Why we randomize at Darren Dahly’s YouTube channel.
- Simulating an epidemic at 3Blue1Brown’s YouTube channel.
- Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) at UNICEF Innocenti’s YouTube channel.
- Epidemiology Study Types: Randomized Control Trial at daf189’s YouTube channel.
- Data Scientist at Auto Avaliar.
- Cientista de Dados (Sênior) at PicPay.
- Four postdoctoral opportunities at UT Austin.
- Ph.D. position on “Light-weight Deep Learning for Visual Analysis” at Aarhus University.
- Ph.D. opportunities in Statistics, Mathematical Biology, and the mathematics of Insurance and Economics at the University of Copenhagen.
- Group leader positions ML in Science at Tubingen University.
- Postdoctoral researcher in AI and scientific manager of the Amsterdam ELLIS unit at the University of Amsterdam.
- Fully funded Ph.D. studentship for UK/EU students on Machine/Deep Learning Theory on Self-Supervised Learning and Variational Inference at the University of Aberdeen.
- 5-6 fully-funded Ph.D. scholarships in AI and ML for manufacturing at Aarhus University.
- Postdoctoral opportunity in Bioinformatics at EMBRAPA.
- Engenheir@ de Dados Sênior at tembici.
- Data Scientist at Accenture.
- Senior Data Scientist at IQVIA.
- Data Scientist – Advanced Analytics at IBM.
- Especialista Big Data at Semantix Brasil.
The next opportunities (5+) are reserved for readers registered in the newsletter. By having registered, you will receive updates on the posts in the blog!