Best links of the week from 6th May to 12th May
- NextJournal, Seamless Data Science for Teams.
- An executive’s guide to AI.
- What should I use to serve R applications over the internet? at Brian Caffo’s YouTube channel. He talks about PlumbeR (PlumbeR book here).
- Will AI eat statistics? at Brian Caffo’s YouTube channel.
- A radical new neural network design could overcome big challenges in AI at MIT Technology Review.
- Urgent need for a government-led big data system, say industry experts at The Edge Markets.
- Top 10 Cities Across The Globe With The Highest Pay Packages For Data Scientists at Analytics India.
- What Nobody Tells You About Machine Learning at Forbes.
- How the data mining of failure could teach us the secrets of success at MIT Technology Review.
- How to hide from the AI surveillance state with a color printout at MIT Technology Review.
- Boosting (machine learning) at Wikipedia.
- Weak Learning, Boosting, and the AdaBoost algorithm at Jeremy Kun’s Blog.
- Weak vs. Strong Learning and the Adaboost Algorithm at Jenn Wortman Vaughan’s Website.
- What is a weak learner? at StackOverflow.
- AI está pronta para transformar radicalmente o desenvolvimento de software at CIO.
- O orçamento das universidades e institutos federais desde 2000 at NexoJornal.
- O governo contra as universidades, em dados e análises at NexoJornal.
- Existe alguma microevolução documentada nos humanos nos últimos duzentos anos? at Quora.