Reading Time: 2 minutes
Best links of the week from 14th January to 20th January.
- Data Hackers BR is apparently the largest community for Data Science in Brazil. They own a blog, a podcast, a Slack channel and a mailing list.
- Peeriodicals is a platform where you can compile a set of [existing] articles into a virtual journal, becoming its Editor-in-chief. People can subscribe to your jornal and follow your editions, just like they would in a real journal.
- Alerta máximo contra as pseudociências at Unicamp Notícias.
- TLM is a new open-source project that aims to create an interactive textbook containing A-Z explanations of concepts and methods, algorithms and their code implementations from the fields of data science, machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, statistics, and more. TLM also seeks to link these fields to each other, highlighting their correlation.
- Cookiecutter Data Science: A logical, reasonably standardized, but flexible project structure for doing and sharing data science work.
- Faster Data Science Education at Kaggle.