Best links of the week from 22nd July to 28th July
- Listen to people all over the world pronouncing the name of countries and capitals.
- Write a letter to the future!
- A Personal Journey into Bayesian Networks by Judea Pearl.
- An innovative way to publish at Nature.
- Here’s What Fruits And Vegetables Looked Like Before We Domesticated Them at Science Alert.
- Regression Sensitivity Analysis: the Robustness Value and the partial R², a shiny app by Carlos Cinelli.
- Do you need to normalize your input data for Random Forests and Neural Networks? (More on Random Forests here) at Data Science (Stack Exchange).
- Cumulative Variable Importance for Random Forest (RF) Models at Rich Pauloo’s Gists.
- Contributing to the R ecosystem by Colin Fay at SpeakerDeck.
- Entrevista: Por que homeopatia é placebo – e não deve ser paga pelo SUS at Super Interessante.