Best links of the week from 29th July to 4th August
- Some interesting shiny apps at Tychobra.
- Learn git branching!
- Learn vim.
- rThreeJS R Package.
- Difference Between Covariance and Correlation at Key Differences.
- Variance vs. Covariance: What’s the Difference? at Investopedia.
- Difference Between Correlation and Regression at Key Differences.
- Difference Between Parametric and Nonparametric Test at Key Differences.
- Preferential attachment at Wikipedia.
- Voice automated shiny app (example here) at Yihui Xie’s GitHub.
- Webcam (face) automated shiny app (example here) at Yihui Xie’s GitHub.
- Xaringan (presentation on xaringan here) at Yihui Xie’s GitHub.
- Learn R fast with fasteR!
- We’re told that too much screen time hurts our kids. Where’s the evidence? at The Guardian.
- pagedown: Creating beautiful PDFs with R Markdown and CSS at rstudio::conf 2019 website.
- Por que cientistas precisam ser também bons comunicadores at NEXO Jornal.
- Portugal cria visto especial para atrair profissionais de TI brasileiros at Folha de São Paulo.