Reading Time: 2 minutes
Best links of the week from 18th May to 7th June
- Here are 450 Ivy League courses you can take online right now for free at FreeCodeCamp.
- Our weird behavior during the pandemic is messing with AI models at MIT Technology Review.
- microdatasus Python Package.
- Meet xaringan: Making slides in R Markdown by Alison Hill at Advanced R Markdown Workshop.
- How to Make Slides in R by Zhi Yang.
- Recall bias at Wikipedia.
- Confidence Interval cartoon at xkcd.
- Machine Learning is too easy at John Langford’s Blog.
- Naive Bayes for Dummies; A Simple Explanation at Data Science Central.
- Support Vector Machines for dummies; A Simple Explanation at Aylien’s Blog.
- Everything You Wanted to Know about the Kernel Trick (But Were Too Afraid to Ask) at Eric Kim’s Blog.
- Machina Machinae Lupus est? at Portal Deviante.
- Ten Craziest Things Cells Do by Wallace Marshall at iBiology’s YouTube channel.
- O mundo a partir do coronavírus, ed. 09 | Modelos computacionais e isolamento social social at Academia Brasileira de Ciências.