Skip to content
Reading time: 2 minutes
Best links of the week from 22nd April to 28th April
- Do more with R: drag-and-drop ggplot at InfoWorld.
- Apart from esquisse, the package mentioned in the link above, there is another one that allows you to drag-and-drop and plot your data: ggplotAssist.
- DreamRs is a French R consulting firm. In their website, they have made publicly available some shiny apps on real data, such as RATP traffic and a GitHub dashboard.
- VCs just invested $8 million into this startup that gave away its software for free because they noticed how much people loved it!
- Cheat Sheets for several softwares and concepts related to Data Science at Asif Bhat GitHub.
- Data Science must read articles, tutorials and useful links at Asif Bhat GitHub.
- Math required for Data Science at Asif Bhat GitHub.
- Quick overview of Statistics for Biologists (it’s useful for pretty much everybody, you don’t say no to an offer of knowledge :-).
- How can I show the intermediate steps of a long routine in R? at StackOverflow.
- ‘Friendly’ reviewers rate grant applications more highly at Nature.
- Calm down, everyone. Keeping dead pig cells alive is not ‘brain resuscitation’ at Los Angeles Times.
- Uber is sharing publicly some data!
- Need help on choosing the right visualization method? From data-to-viz can help you!
- IBM releases Diversity in Faces, a dataset with over 1 million annotated images to help fight bias at Turing Tribe.
- Até 2030, AI contribuirá em mais de US$ 15,7 trilhões para economia global at Computer World.
- A extraordinária cientista que estudou o cérebro de Einstein e revolucionou a neurociência moderna at Época Negócios.
- TerraBrasilis, a open access public geographical data for environmental monitoring.